Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Whoa

Mad props to the gulliest man in a sombrero, Trapper Clay Juan. Dude makes a post about Clay "Don't Tread On Me" Aiken and gets a 2342341412341234% increase at his blog. Props man - now watch the tires on your car. Claymates make MJ fans look tame as a Coldplay record, apparently.

Most hilarious part is the comments - one anti-Claymate warns "They will have your credit report and home address posted online before long. Good luck!" Dammit - now everyone will no Juan can't afford that new Civic he's had his eye on - not that the old one's in bad shape or anything.

I just...I just can't get enough of the Claynation or the Claymates or making Clay into other awful puns. Lou is gonna shit himself when he sees all these. I leave you with this comment from yet another anonymous Claymate:

"OMG! Good BLog! Lol..You are a hoot, but I will say this...the ClayNation does not need another site following Clay. There is already way too much to follow."

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger L P said...

Drew, you are clearly fishing for the same sort of flashpan fame that Lazor garnered with all the Clay mentions in this post. Also, I did chuckle a little until I got to the part where you said I would find it funny. Then the first thing that came to my mind was "you're an asshole."

Have a great night!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite.. one hit for you. Now you know the secret. Say something nice about Clay and they will come....

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Old Civic picture = actually a little nicer than the one I have now.

Word verification: tbbtpbz. Like the Jewish holiday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home