Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Erg

Whenever I start one of these, I need to post on it constantly. It won't last. However, I thought that it was of dire importance to relate the size of the bug currently crawling on the wall in front of my computer.

It's big. Like, this __________ big. And it has lots of legs and big antennae on either end. Of course I let him go on his merry way, and then will enjoy a nice big bacon cheeseburger tomorrow for lunch.

I'm listening to The Lemonheads right now, which is very good. A little too bright-sounding for 4 am, maybe, but I can't spend ALL my nights with the man in black. Well, I suppose I could.

It's kinda cold in my room. My nipps could cut glass. (A blatant lie and cheap line stolen from a movie, I know, but man, if they could...) I think I might go play more MVP baseball soon. I suppose I could try reading or something, but I simply got too much sleep last night (something disgusting, like eight hours or so) and won't be able to fall asleep for another couple hours. have more work to do, but why do something tonight that I can easily put off until well after it's due tomorrow?

I hope you like that picture. I thought it was nice, and very classy in black and white.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home