Friday, December 01, 2006

It's like a car wreck, I just can't get enough.

I don't really know how to say this, but, uh, well....



Ok ok ok, this is the last Clay post, I swear. For now.

In other news, the Pope is being praised for praying. Yea, I fucking hope I get a news story written about me doing SHIT I ALREADY DO BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKING JOB.

[[EDIT: Due to my complete lack of research or caring about anything but "screaming" by using all caps, I may have said some things that I now believe to be retarded. But that alleged lie you allegedly heard me saying? Moments ago? That's just a parasite that lives in my neck.]]

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the quote they are referring to is the papal encyclical that Palpatine referenced that calls Islam "war like". He doesn't stand by THAT quote, yet isn't apologizing for bringing it up. The man has conviction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home