Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Work is for fucking commies!

I didn't do my work until after 3 last night. I also had an article due earlier (as in yesterday) that I still only have two paragraphs done for. I should maybe do that.

The clock on this thing is three hours slow, so I feel like it's depriving us all of the accurate representation of the hours I keep. So beware. If it impresses you, just add three hours to any post time you see. If it doesn't impress you, then fuck off.

Norlen wants me to go gambling in Jersey at 11 tonight. As much as I like staying us abysmally late, I do hate being in Jersey...


I noticed walking around campus today that I want to punch everyone that I see. Well, almost everyone - I would leave the grounds crew alone because their awesome. Especially Mary, because she could beat the shit out of me and drives that gigunduous tractor. But everyone else!

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

You gotta explore some of the options on this thing man...you can change the time zone you're in, so your posts will be accurate, and you can even change them manually in the post page itself, like if you start one and don't actually post it for like an hour.

Also, I noticed you had a spam comment earlier, but it looks like you've made it so that you can only have people on Blogger comment. There is a happy middle ground where you can allow people who aren't on blogger to comment, but avoid spam, by using the word verification option. That blocks the computer-generated spam comments but still lets any of your friends comment.

Well, hope those tips help. The Blogger Help section holds these gems and more.

Also, you're really bad at creating links that work. It must be those monkey fingers you type with. What, you gonna punch me in the face! Sack yourself.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Werd said...

Thanks man. And sorry, I have giant fat fingers. This keyboard simply cannot accomodate a man of my...carriage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home