Monday, February 13, 2006

Post 100!

Woo! Plastic Coffee Cups is turning 100 posts old! To celebrate, Lou and Michelle made a cake, complete with butter frosting from scratch. It was rich as hell, and Drew had a diabetic seizure afterwards, even though he's never been diabetic. (Okay, so they didn't make it for me or this shitty blog, but they made it nonetheless, and it was good.)

Welcome, Denise! I, for one, am excited to have you on board. Plus you just look so cute in your smart pantsuit.

We ended up getting about a foot of snow here on The Moon, though that's really just me throwing out a number without doing any searching at all. The Girl In New York said that they got 26 inches, so that's pretty impressive, I guess. Got some very nice pictures and very cold extremities out of it, and that's nice.

Dick Cheney: quick on the trigger in so many ways. Nice shootin', Tex.

I got some hot new sweaters:





Both those and three books for $4.91 at Village Thrift across the bridge. Hotness! (And yes, I realize how creepy those pics look in succession. What can I say, the pose works.)

Oh, and of course...


Anyways, wish me luck in the triple digits!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger OrganizeU said...

Congrats on the 100th post! Those sweaters are pretty gay btw!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Face of Spades said...

Dude! 21 days! I once made a publicity-laden attempt to keep mine connected for a week. Server crashed with four hours to go.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Werd said...

Ajayi-
Thanks. And I know.

B-
I don't wear deodorant either. Shh, The Girl thinks I do sometimes.

Danno-
It's up to 23. I'm starting to feel the pressure.

Rick-
Free internet is never bad.

Sully-
My comment on your blog makes me look like a total computer wonk. But I'm not sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home