Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not much

Not too much to report on this end. Just got back from New York, finally started writing an essay on the city. What a weird place.

Steelers won. Some might ask how much stuff Danno has set on fire; I would ask how much stuff he hasn't.

I love doing the Collegian, but sometimes it gets to be a burden. Thank goodness I only have one page, no writers, and no real layout or time consumption. Sucks to be Drew and Lou, though. (Real editors.)

Daggers is (hypothetically) going into the studio this weekend. I'm more skeptical than last time, but still filled with youthful optimism. I'll be more impressed when we get there and start recording.

More art and writing forthcoming. Also, had my first idea for a comic in over two years, so we'll see how that goes.

Observations:
1)People who put their name/nickname/initials/prison name at the top of their AIM profiles crack me up
2) I really, really hate people who have music on the myspace profile.
3) The Cure is still pretty good, especially since I buy my earrings at Hot Topic.
4) I'm quite ravenous.
5) Ravenous is a good word.
6) Still hate Facebook.
7) List of good words forthcoming, a collaborative effort between Drew and I. Suggestions?

4 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Two things. 1. Danno didnt burn much, but we did run around the parking lot a lot lot. 2. You may hate me for having music in my myspace, but you shop at Hot Topic. Fag.

PS- The code to let me post this looks like it says Estevez. Joe or Emilio?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Dear Drew,
In response to your latest "post" I have compiled a small list of my favorite words, and the reasons I find them so endearing.

1) Chrome- ahh, chrome, who ever thought of adding that 'h' in there must really be patting themselves on the back. Clearly it is what makes chrome so shiny and appealing. Therefore, I am quite sure we can all agree that 'h' is indeed the shiniest of all the 26 letters, which is quite the accomplishment.
Hats of to you 'h'!

2)Palpitate;
On the surface this word seems clean, proper and somewhat medical. HOwever, once you look up the dictionary definition (which I just did) You find something quite different.
pal·pi·tate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (plp-tt)
intr.v. pal·pi·tat·ed, pal·pi·tat·ing, pal·pi·tates
To move with a slight tremulous motion; tremble, shake, or quiver.
To beat with excessive rapidity; throb.
And I tell you kids, wait untill you are truly in love before you start palpitationg, and always, ALWAYS practice safe palpitations.

3)Ajar- Oh the conundrums this word causes. Although the word implies being slightly loose, or open, A - Jar rarely is.

4)Placate- well, drew we wont bring your lil sister into this...
Also, Placate was the word of the day on feb 10, 2003.


And that's really all for now...

By the way I got my own this thing. come see it later.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Skip said...

I always loved your earrings. Always knew you shopped at Hot Topic, too.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i have a question about your post drew. please email me: tomscience ((at)) gmail ((dot)) com
thanks,
Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home