Thursday, January 26, 2006

Seemed like a good idea at the time

So I finished my second mural-painting-fiasco whatever the other day, and decided that I needed to condense the project. I tried out doing the same kind of thing last night on a regular sheet of paper, and it came out pretty well, so I think I'm gonna make a bunch of those. I will post pics when I finish them, and then I thought it would be really fun to send them out to people who want them. So, if you want one (I'm looking at you, Rick, though I don't know if you really had your heart set on the big ones - they're six feet across), either indicate your interest now or when I put the pics up, and then we can exchange information so I can call you late at night and breathe into the phone. Er, I mean, send you one. Ahhh, that's about all. I have to go to my oil painting class very shortly.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, A large one. A very large throbbing....
i mean six feet will work, or like 10 smaller ones i can put ogeher like a puzzle. anything to fill up the five foot three by three foot space behind my couch....

5'3X 3' custom design
hinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthint

 

Post a Comment

<< Home