Sunday, January 22, 2006

Every day feels like Sunday

Sundays are so depressing that I even had to use a Morrissey quote as my subject line. Gross. Because there ain't nothing more depressing than Morrissey or me using his lyrics.

I feel dirty.

Anywho, Sundays are often a time for reflection and subsequent blog updates about said reflections. I can't say that I really have done any reflecting yet, unless you count watching Mythbusters and drinking coffee as reflecting. However, I did decide to finally update this, complete with pictures of the project(s) I've been working on.



I just started this one last night, and it's still hanging up, so I don't think it's done yet.




This is a "finished" one. I'm not really planning on doing anything with these, they just feel good to make. Here's some parts of it that I think look kinda cool.




5 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny Cash- Sunday Comming down.

Find a better quote there if it makes you feel better.

Anyway here is some boro news. I guess Some local ruffians trashed something like 20 cars, or $25,000 worth of damage recently. All local high school activities of the extra curicular type are being closely monitored by the boroPD. Anyway, My brother Michael, aka: Little Rick, found out who it was. He mentioned it to a friend, and in classic boro fasion it got back to the perpitrators. These young men came knocking at my parents front door looking for little brother. They challenged him to a fight. He told them he was too busy right then and they should go away, eventually they did.

And that's all the news from the home front I can stomach for today.


XOXOXO

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Werd said...

B-
Mostly, yes. I feel like blogger is a place that's rife with Morrissey quotes and mentality. And it scares me a great deal. Also, fuck you. It was 50 here yesterday and I was almost wearing shorts.

Rick-
Mm, yea, that sounds about right. Thank gahd for moving out of the state, eh?

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

I like your artwork. It's actually pretty cool lookin'. I wanna see in the flesh next time I'm over.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH Yes... the artwork...
Yeah can I have some of that if you really arent going to do anything else with it? I think it might really piss off girlfriend. S

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Werd said...

Tsikitas-
I insist.

Rick-
If we can figure out how to get it to you, it's all yours.

B-
That's what you get. Hussy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home