Thursday, December 29, 2005

!$$@#$@#$!

The Girl from New York is going to be here very soon! I have to go down to pick her up in Providence in the morning, and then she's here for quite a while. Since she was only here for a very short stint the last time, we'll be planning on hanging out quite a bit more this time, and we'll be in town until we go back to The Moon together on the 7th or so. Soooooo, if you want to hang out, let me know and we'll put you on the list. It's a very exclusive list, you see. The Girl is very popular - I just get to hang out with her.

In other news, I bought a sexy new coat and sexy new polyester pants that fit over my boots. Life is sweet. My coat is very warm. It weighs approximately forty-seven pounds. Also I make excellent camera faces.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I STARTED THE DAMNABLE LIST!
and you went to PROVIDENCE





ass chapper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home