Monday, December 19, 2005

Bits n pizzas

Lots of stuff going on. Well, not really. Headed back to Assachusetts today with Steve in tow. I'm sure she'll be terrible in the car. Good ol' Momso is driving down as we speak. Lou and I decided to get our respective fathers sixers of fancy beers for Christmas - the first time I've ever bought beer. I think that this might become a regular thing for familial gifts. And maybe for kids hanging around outside of liquor stores (packies, for you New Englanders).

I still really like coffee.

The girl in New York is coming up to Northboro on the 29th to chill for a good bit. We're going to Martha's Vineyard for a few days and playing Real Coupleā„¢. I'm on board. Should be a nice time.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger L P said...

Steve looks terrified next to your beard. Post pictures of catso and her fighting over food. Seriously.

I think I, too, am going to become a large proponent of the liquid present. Seems easy and enjoyable enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home