Friday, December 09, 2005

One reason I love The Moon

In New England, we hardly ever got off for snow. It had to be snowing gi-fucking-gantic prehistoric killer snowflakes that froze as soon as they got to the ground before we got off from school. However, when I moved here (to The Moon...in outer space), I quickly realized that they will cancel school for almost anything. I think my university cancelled once because the Pope had a cold. What, too soon?

I had a paper due today that I finished the other night that I didn't have to hand in today. I'm not really sure what to do with it. I really want it out of my room, though, because it's easily the biggest piece of shit known to mankind. And I'm sure these guys would agree. They wrote the same paper.

I'm listening to Whatever and Ever Amen by Ben Folds Five for the first time in forever. I forgot how much this album rules. I'm also reading about seventy-four books right now, the most notable being The Dead Father by Donald Barthelme (shit's weird - would it kill you to use quotation marks once in a while, Don?) and The Hermit's Story by Rick Bass. Also, my mom sent me a care package with loads of food in it. I'm eating Swedish Fish like whoa. Like I said earlier this morning, these are exciting times.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Werd said...

My boots have been very good to me thus far. They have done very well trudging through the very small amount of snow we got.

As per your comment in Swedish...Yah! (If I weren't so lazy, I'd go translate it, but let's face up to the fact that I simply don't have that kind of integrity, dear.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home