Monday, December 05, 2005

Good times

I was hanging out over on my livejournal, reminiscing about good times, when I found a post I made fairly recently (in terms of my livejournal timeline) about iTunes, which I thought I'd repost, since things have changed a bit since then. Here we go!


How many total songs?
4362

Sort by Song Title
First: " 'Cross the Breeze" by Sonic Youth
Last: "Zurich is Stained" by Pavement

Sort by Time
First: "One Last 'Whoo-hoo' for the Pullman" by Sufjan Stevens(:06)
Last: "Cassandra Gemini" by The Mars Volta (31:42)

Sort by Album
First: "Oh Mary" by Neil Diamond
Last: "New World Man" by Rush

Sort by Artist
First: "8:16 am" by 311
Last: "The Way I Feel Inside" by The Zombies

Top Ten Most Played Songs

"What we Became" by No Trigger

"There's a Black Hole in the Shadow of the PRU" by American Nightmare

"The Day That Devin Pissed Blood" by Night Rally

"Requiem for O.M.M." by Of Montreal

"Zombies Avantgarde" by Et Tu Brute

"Tennessee Stud" by Johnny Cash

"Humor is Non-Sequitor" by Night Rally

"Yankeedom" by The Vehicle Birth

"Last Light" by Converge

"43% Burnt" by The Dillinger Escape Plan


Find "sex," how many songs show up?
19

Find "death," how many songs show up?
55

Find "love," how many songs show up?
127


You might also ask yourself at this point, "So Drew, how's that 25 page script going that you said you were going to 'bang out' tonight?" It's going, friends, it's going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home