Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Braaaaains....er, coffffeeeeeeee

So I noticed today, in my early-afternoon haze which I wander through on a daily basis, what a beacon of light and hope coffee is for me and so many others. If you ever want to be amazed, just find out where college students congregate to put fixins in their coffee. It's like watching robots perform surgery.

And one may wonder, since I don't do any other drugs, if I consider myself addicted to coffee and therefore not as "pure" as more stringent straight-edgers might. The answer is, without question, "42." Also, leave me alone to wallow in my hypocrisy.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i more or less stopped drinking alcohol, on a regular basis anyway, around 6 months ago, i started drinking way more coffee than i did before. when people asked why i drank so much coffee i told them "because i want to be addicted to something."

- jasper

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Werd said...

I would tend to agree with that. We all need vices; I gamble (though not as much as I could/should) and drink lots of coffee. Other people drink and smoke. It's all the same, I guess. World is ending soon anyways.

Did you like the Hitchhiker's reference? It was amateurish, I know, but I figured I'd stick it in there.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

Watch out B, cause decaf is getting a bad rap these days, apparently being linked to heart risk. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4444908.stm

I revel in my vices. You wish you knew what real drugs were like. Follow me down the rabbit hole...

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Drew said...

CANDY BARS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home