Friday, November 11, 2005

I looooove the South

I'm a pretty political guy, but I try to do my best to keep it out of this here blog - I learned long ago that talking about politics doesn't win you any friends, even if they agree with you. I leave all the stuff to Lou, even though that asshole never updates.

That said, I love our President. During a recent speech where he railed on those who have dissented against the war in Iraq, he brought up some excellent points. He said that winning in Iraq (whatever that means) is "central" to the war on terror and in stopping "extremists [who] are trying to establish a radical Muslim empire extending from Spain to Indonesia." He also talked about Syria, which many people claim is going to be the next American war abroad. He called those bitches out, too, saying that they "must stop exporting violence and start importing democracy."

America! Fuck yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home