Friday, November 11, 2005

Fair and balanced

Ok ok ok, so I know that that post was serious. Kinda. So here to balance it out, I present this dream that I had last night. I never remember dreams, but yesterday was a weird day full of naps and After Hours, so I remembered this one for some reason.

So I had to move to Berlin for some reason, for a job or something. I flew into Paris, though, and it only took ten minutes to go from Paris to Berlin, which was cool. While in Berlin, I met an older woman and we started hanging out, and stuff was cool. Then I had to go to Munich for some reason, but it was cool because the subway only took thirty seconds to get there. So while we were in Munich there was a large gathering for some reason and this woman and I were responsible, in some way, for this rich guy's death - he got trampled by the crowd and we couldn't save him or something. He was all mangled and lost his arms. Pretty gross. So we were kinda sad about that, but then we realized that he was totally rich, so we found out where he lived and went over to his house. As we were trying to hotwire his Range Rover, he came back to life and kicked me (he had no arms, after all) once to stop me from stealing his Range Rover. But then he backed up a couple of steps, slammed his already-pummeled face on the ground, did a back flip, landed on his stomach, and died again.

That's all I remember. Anyone care to interpret?

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're gay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home