Sunday, November 27, 2005

Makin it look mean!


So I used to be a jock in high school. I played football. Big whoop. Every year when I go home for Turkey Day, I play in an alumni touch football game with a bunch of old doods who take it way too seriously. This year I hurt my hand. The knuckles are kinda turning purple. I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me feel manly.






I'm back in Philly now. I should be busy the next few weeks, which I'm excited about because the worst part of this semester has definitely been the boredom. I need to make more friends. If only I weren't so much better than everyone I meet...

(Drew's gonna love that comment. Come on, Drew! Comment! Do it!!!)

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me feel manly."

i'd be more impressed if you'd taken this relatively minor injury in silence, like a real man, rather than talk about it for two days straight.

dimple-knuckle.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Werd said...

Hahaha, well, what can I say. A man would have taken it in silence, but I didn't. Which makes a seriously fucking manly man.

I counted four colors in it today.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Yea, you're right. "Me" is missing. Put it in the right place and win a major award*!


*Actual major award may or may not exist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home