Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sleep is for commies

The most insulting part about being up this late is that the cats insist on tearing around the fucking house. It's like they see me here trapped at this computer and have to flaunt that they're able to 1) run around in the house in the first place, and 2) muster up the energy to run around said house at four in the fucking morning.


I still have to write three pages for my script. It's a romantic comedy. It's the worst thing ever. I hate myself.



Gahd do they have to be so loud?? AND THERE'S NOTHING IN THAT CUPBOARD SO STOP TRYING TO OPEN IT!!! Yeesh. Some people. Dammit, cats. What happened to you? I liked your old stuff so much better.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Face of Spades said...

I'm sure you're probably done with your project, but I was just thinking only the other day how great a movie it would make for two cannibals to fall in love and, in the end, consummate their love by simultaneously eating each other from the feet up.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

Hey Drew, didn't want you to feel jealous that I commented on your roomies' blogs and not yours...oh wait, I forgot, you're not capable of feeling emotion. Well, regardless, don't combine those last two comments and eat your cats in a love ritual. keep it real homey. peace.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Danno-
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

B-
I may post a little bit of it, but I'm serious about it being awful. I don't even think Cusack could save it.

Adam-
You should make your blog more Fear and Loathing-esque so that you can earn that username.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home