Monday, December 12, 2005

Whoaaa, loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix

So it is finals week. I have no finals and only one more assignment to complete, which is simply notating short pieces that I have composed for my music class.

So what does this all mean, you ask? Voluminous updates, each more pointless than the last! A preview:

-The cats are restless!
-MVP Baseball, even though I thought it wasn't possible, is taking up even more of my life
-David Bowie rules
-My favorite words
-For gahd's sake, just give me something to do!
-Off to New York and then Massachusetts!


The is, of course, a noninclusive list. Who knows what kinds of exciting things might happen between now and Friday??

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

You forgot Iron Maiden...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home