Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Swimming

Sooooo, if anyone is in or around the Northboro area, call me. This shit's boring as shit. The most excitement I've had so far is introducing my cats. Given that they hissed and made horrible...well, animal noises at each other, it really hasn't been that enthralling.


Okay, maybe it has. Still!


So I'm battling off the last of this cold, and I took NyQuil last night for the first time in forever and remembered why I hate it so. My head is still swimming. Plus Mom's stupid alarm kept going off next to my bed at 7 AM, so bullocks to that. Luckily tonight I found some TheraFlu, which tastes like ass but kicks the cold's balls into its abdominal cavity, so woot woot for me.


Steve keep pooping, and her litter box is in my room. Boo hiss. Stop it, Steve!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Much obliged. Shall try that on for size this evening, as this cold is mysteriously still not gone...

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger OrganizeU said...

What Would Damon Do? Go to NYC that is what.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home