Friday, December 23, 2005

Vortex

So I'm still bored. I thought that this place would be, at the very least, a nice change of pace, since I am wont to getting out of the house when I am trapped in the Boro. Alas, I have been doing little more than sitting in front of the computer or tv since I got here, which is what I would have been doing if I was at home. Ho hum. John got his tonsils out and has been on mass amounts of liquid codeine (sp?). The funny thing is, John isn't really that different on mass amounts of codeine - just sleepier. I would argue that he says fewer weird, nonsensical things now that he's on a narcotic painkiller. Curiouser and curiouser.

I really wish I could stop making posts about how bored I am, but really, I don't have anything else to post about. Nothing witty, nothing I've observed (although I did watch two grown men get into a fight on my street the other day), nothing exciting at all. Stupid Girl in New York is going to a concert with her stupid sister. You're supposed to be bored, too, stupid! Gosh.

I'm gonna go stare a wall for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home