Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Lemonheads

Evan Dando is a mighty fine songwriter. And that's all I've got to say about that.

There's some strange wintry-mixture-freezing-rain-hail-snow-thunderstorm...something going on outside. I have to walk over to the union to finish working on my section for the paper soon.

It's 11:11! What are you supposed to do? Slap the nearest dog on the ass or something? Bah.

There are few things more satisfying in life than a really good pen. They're much harder to come by than you think. Especially if you refuse to buy them like I do.

My brain is feeling a bit toasty already. Too much MVP? Nah. Too much stuff that's getting in the way of the lucidity I feel in front of that TV screen.

I'm entering some political newswriting contest. First prize is five g's. I'm not gonna win, but I just like mailing stuff.

I really hate the Philadelphia Gas Works. Worst utility ever. If they were a space on Monopoly, they would charge you twice as much as what you have and then if you wanted to change your address they would make you haul your ass down to their headquarters, since they apparently can't do that over the phone. Assholes.

I've had enough. I'm out like Uggs. Yes, girls at my school who keep wearing them with jean skirts in forty-degree weather, they're done. Please stop wearing them.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Just a tip for you. Evan Dando (the excellent songwriter) will be at the Tin Angel Acoustic Cafe this friday(which I can not attend). It's worth checking out if you got nothing to do Friday night. Also, The Lemonheads do rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home