Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back in the saddle

Back on the east coast. Huzzah. Aspen was like a year of college in a week. It was so epic that one of my co-workers told me today (I got back on Saturday night) that I looked like I "rolled out of a cardboard box."

Highlights:

--A 6'6" man doing the best version of "The Gambler" I've ever heard during karaoke at a place called Texas Red's BBQ, where they serve shots out of plastic hot sauce cups.



--My roommate insisting that his phone was actually a door key on the night before we had to leave, and never actually giving me a key to get back in. This was after attending 3 "Get Rid Of Our Booze" parties.

--Getting another successful run out of my mullet wig.



--Seeing many staff directors at the MASSPIRG College Party, including the chairman of the whole movement, standing right next to the beer pong table.

--Wild game meatloaf. Mmmm.

--Annnnd this picture of David Lee Roth.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dr. Carey said...

Dude I never even knew you were gone!

You wanna play in our tecmo season next week?

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Face of Spades said...

I DO COCAAAAAAAAAAINE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home