Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nothin propah bout your propaganda

Wilkommen, Sully! Yet another Fund egomaniac. Good to see so many faces.

Rage Against the Machine is a good band. I find it hard to believe that a band like that existed for as long as it did - as far as I'm concerned no other band has mixed musical innovation, politics, and pure fury quite as well as they did. Audioslave, for the record, can fuck off. Let's compare lyrics, shall we?

Zach de la Rocha:
"Hoover, he was a body remover
I'll give ya a dose
But it'll never come close
To the rage built up inside of me
Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy"
-from "Wake Up"

Chris Cornell:
"I've been wandering sideways
I've stared straight into the sun
Still, I don't know why you're dying
Long before your time has come"
-from "Your Time Has Come"


Finally, this is getting silly:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home