Friday, January 26, 2007

Thoughts

- People in Congress should continue falling asleep during the State of the Union. Lou makes some good points in his post about it. It's hilarious. Also this photo gallery is pretty hilarious.

- It's all kinds of nipple-hardening cold outside. Wish I hadn't lost my hat. Stupid losing hatness.

- Guys, can't we all just sign a pact to not pee on the seat? Like, I don't care if you put it down, obviously. But just because the front of the seat is cut out in public bathrooms doesn't mean you can pee with the seat down - seriously.

- (nerd alert) Building dataforms one field at a time is not fun. I spent 22 hours this week doing that. I don't recommend it if you're looking to keep your mental health intact.

- I wish my hot air register didn't blow right on my face. Also, I wish I didn't compulsively and frugally shut off the heat as soon as it comes on at night. Because then I get a cold Steve nose in the morning, and that's just no good.

- I think there's a point in everyone's life where they get obsessed with "Philosophy" by Ben Folds Five. I remember Drew going through that when we were living on Uber, and it's got me by the balls right now.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Philosophy obsession period lasted a solid 2 months as I recall.

It's still one of my all time favorites. I gotta get a live version of it to you.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger ChristineB. said...

Happy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home