Thursday, February 15, 2007

Home of the Turrists

On my way to Boston this weekend. Should be good ol' fashioned happy fun time. I'm glad there snow in the forecast for my drive back on Sunday. Thank goodness. I was worried I would have to make a trip in February to New England and we wouldn't be in danger of getting stuck somewhere.

Tim Hardaway admits to hating the gays. After bashing homosexuals and using the word "uh" at least 43 times in two minutes (according to the transcript), Hardaway said he regretted the remarks. " 'Yes, I regret it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said I hate gay people or anything like that,' he said. 'That was my mistake.' " No harm no foul, right kids? Everything's cool. Tim can go back to being the less memorable Hardaway in the Association from the 90s.

A new $1 coin is going into circulation. I, for one, am thanking [[insert deity here]]. Mint officials "hope they have overcome problems that doomed its two predecessors." What, like how they were only slightly larger and thicker than quarters? Go on...how are these different? Oh, they're "golden in color and slightly larger and thicker than a quarter"? Fucking awesome!$$#@$%@#$%!@!@!!! The coin will feature George Washington....the SAME MOTHERFUCKER who's on the goddamn quarter and dollar bill.

I have to lie down now.

Nothing else to report. It's cold as fuck outside. I wish I had more than one pair of thermals, not only because they warm up the gams, but also because they give me that extra support I so desperately need in my life.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How soon before the Tim Hardaway v John Amaechi one on one game?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home