Friday, February 02, 2007

Lou already posted about this but it's too good not to double up on


I'm doing it as hard as I can.

As Lou mentions, this is so clearly the best story of the year that I can't even believe it happened in January. Here's the link in case you've been living under a rock.

These guys have stones the size of Buicks. The best part:

"At a news conference after the hearing, Stevens and Berdovsky stepped to the microphones and said they were taking questions only about 1970s hairstyles.

When a reporter accused them of not taking the situation seriously, Stevens responded, "We're taking it very seriously." Asked another question about the case, Stevens reiterated they were answering questions only about hair and accused the reporter of not taking him and Berdovsky seriously.

Reporters did not relent and as they continued, Berdovsky disregarded their queries, saying, 'That's not a hair question. I'm sorry.' "
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better than stopping Boston in its tracks, the kids responsible come out and talk about jericurls. Balls!

Now, the first-ever Plastic Coffee Cups Groundhog Day Memorial Caption Contest For Charity (PCCGDMCFC). Come up with a better caption than me and win a major award.


"Yea, and then Trey started talking to me through the goddamn poster!"

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger leo said...

oh man, I've been there...




But I talk BACK to trey, and tell him he's doing a wonderful job.

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He thought the next one should be a Neopalitan-style flavor called Marshmeski, Mintin and Good. I think they should go with Oysterhead Freeze Fudge."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home