Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Linkfest spring break 2000 wooooo

It was hailing like a mofo here today, so I didn't get a chance to take my pictures of the dunes and the mountains to get developed. Yea, I was using a disposable camera. Whatevz to you too.

Hence, pics soon. Promise. <3

I'm in my final week in Denver. Lots to pack in, including the last bit of my training, maybe a Rockies game, certainly a tour of some sweet local breweries this Saturday (Caturday?), and then back to Philly late Sunday night, getting in early Monday morning. Fun!



I miss the jive turkeys back in Philly, but Denver has struck a chord in me somewhere. My parents took their honeymoon here and seriously considered moving here, so I suppose it's only natural that I feel the same attraction. It's a really great city and an unbelievably beautiful part of the country.

On a sidenote, Lou and Gwen are moving to Providence. I, for one, will certainly be sad to see them go. It was nice to be able to go right down the street and watch some baseball or play some video games with some real good peeps. Of course, I've still got my boy Drew and Miche Miche, Erich is doing artwork that fucking rulz teh skoolz, Taylor is a member of the real world now, Amy and Tina missed me cuz I'm awesome, and Christine B is on the prowl for people to hang out with, so things in Philly will still be pretty damn good.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger TR said...

Yeah, if you consider the real world to be waking up at 11, going to Dunkin' Donuts and not finding a job. Call me when you get in. We'll go out Monday night.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Denver loves you too, Drewsome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home