Thursday, February 14, 2008

Why not replace one made up holiday with another?

So today, in case you didn't know, is supposed to be another one of those magical holidays made up by Hallmark and flower companies in order to make a buck, like Arbor Day and Mom's birthday.

But you know what? Fuck that. Today is Van Halentine's Day.





Oh and PS, this is post 250. Thanks, everyone, for sticking around!

"I live my life like there's no tomorrow,
And all I've got I had to steal.
Least I don't need to beg or borrow,
Yes, I'm living at a pace that kills"

- "Runnin With The Devil" by Van Halen (from Van Halen)

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

this is just to punish me for my grumpy post isn't it?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

The best Van Halentines Gift is the scene from Better Off Dead, one of the finest films ever made.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

I forgot to add that when I stepped inside my car and turned the radio on whence driving home from work, "Runnin' With the Devil" was playing and immediately my head exploded.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger KDHL said...

A live wire, barely a beginner
But just watch that lady go
She's on fire, cuz dancin gets her higher than
Anything else she knows

OOO baby baby
Wontcha turn your head my way?
Oooh, baby baby
Well don't skip romance cuz
You're old enough to

Daaaaannnce the night awaaayyy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home