Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shared Custody

I listen to a ton of music at work. I recently (today) decided that I should start dedicating every day of the week, not just Friday, to artists and/or genres of music. This is my first stab at a lineup.

Monday - Relax through that hangover Monday (Death Cab For Cutie, Nick Drake, Elliott Smith, etc)

Tuesday - Clash Tuesday (sprinkle liberally with other punk and hardcore as well)

Wednesday - Iron Maiden Wednesday

Thursday - Girl Talk Thursday (apply hip hop as needed)

Friday - Funk & Soul Friday (Otis Redding, James Brown, George Clinton, Prince, etc)


Whatchy'all think? Suggestions?

"Murder for freedom, a stab in the back.
Women and children and cowards attack."

- "Run To The Hills" by Iron Maiden (from The Number of the Beast)

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good; good enough to rip off.

I only go to school four days a week, so my rotation is a day shorter. My Monday play list is essentially the same. Tuesday is Britpop featuring the likes of Blur, Elastica, Suede and The Stone Roses. Wednesday is Grunge day with Alice in Chains, Screaming Trees and those other big two mixed in. Thursday, essentially my Friday, is dance day with MSTRKRFT, Justice, select Beck and others.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's funny how certain days basically require certain kinds of music. Startling, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home