Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I wish I could stop mouth breathing for like 10 minutes

I really would. But I don't think it's going to happen for quite some time. Yesterday was Mummers, which was a shit show as per usual. Most of the people who were at my house and in town from Boston are gone, which is both sad and great. We had a tremendous New Years - epic, even. So epic, in fact, that my house now looks like downtown Beirut, complete with bodies (Nate, John) everywhere and projectiles (carrots) flying through the air at any time. It was great fun, but I'm ready to go back to having 2 people live in my apartment, not 12.

KDHL is here for a couple more days, which is pretty great. We have a few more things to do in the city, but I'm looking for suggestions of other things we should do. Mostly I just wanna go out to dinner and lay in bed for a while, but stupid work is stupid, and I have to be in the "office" if I want to keep my "job". Typical.

I feel awfully gross. I'm going to go see what I can do about it.


"I put on my overcoat and walked into winter, my teeth chattered rhythms.
And they were grouped in twos or threes like a Morse code message was sent from me to me."

- "I Was A Kaleidoscope" by Death Cab For Cutie (from We Have The Facts And We're Voting Yes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home