Friday, December 07, 2007

Is this getting to be too much writing??

So I leave for Colorado tomorrow. I'll be in not-Philly for 3 weeks. I haven't started packing yet. And somehow, I'm not worried about it. I'm going with the McIntyre approach - I've packed in my head, I just need to put stuff in a suitcase.

(Background: My friend John once scolded our friend/acquaintance McIntyre for not writing his paper yet. McIntyre responded by saying, "I've already written the paper in my head - I just need to print it out." What a McIntyre.)

A few of us went out last night to Bob & Barbara's for drag night. It was pretty great, and a few people who I haven't seen in a while came out, which was great. I feel like whenever I'm about to leave people come out of the woodwork, and then I get a little misty about leaving for so long. But I'll be back soon, y'all.

"You can't swim in a town this shallow
You will most assuredly drown tomorrow."

- "Why You'd Want To Live Here", Death Cab For Cutie (from The Photo Album)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

not too much writing a'tall. Keep it coming and say hello to Gabor's for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home