Monday, October 29, 2007

Flurry of activity

So I looked around the little network of blogs listed over there ----> and noticed that lots of people have updated, whilst I myself have not in some time. Hell, I didn't even respond to people's comments on my last post. For shame! (Note: I've now responded back over there.)

I figured, if even LOU can update, I can update. So here goes!

This weekend Sir Not Appearing In This Film made his triumphant return to my life, for better or for worse.



I dressed as a zombie...who wears short shorts and a cutoff shirt. Maybe 1985 Larry Bird zombie? Unclear.

I recently found out that my dad reads / has read my blog. Hi dad! He also told me to plug my mom's web site, which I helped build. She makes teddy bears. (Commence chorus of "Awwww"s.) Her site lives at www.raspbearies.net. She's adorable.

Also, according to Dad, I "write very well" which is good because we "spent a lot of money on my education." Don't I know it. Sallie Mae continues to promise to send its goons after me. Okay, maybe not, but I just wish they would stop sending my offers for car insurance and credit cards.

I love getting mail, don't get me wrong, but recently the only mail I've gotten is asking for money (from NARAL and Sierra Club) or telling me I have great credit (lies). It was nice, however, to see the postcard from Jill In Denmark and the New Yorker article sent from the depths of the swamps in the drrty drrty by KDHL. What is it about getting physical mail that just seems so cool? I mean, I guess it might have something to do with me getting 1000 emails a day at work (no lie), but...well, who knows.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

your mom's website totally made my day. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home