Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boil some sheets, cut some water - let's take this party downstairs

So I'm just about outta here. One more night in Boston, then one night in NYC, then onward, twirling, twirling toward Freedom! Er, Philly.

Boston has been great and good fun. I finally feel like I know how to get around this goddamn city, and I know some great bars and people to hang out with up here. Maine was spectacular as always - it IS the way life should be, after all. And I was happy to drive through that magical land of tax-free wine and spirits that requires no man or woman to be encumbered by seat belts or motorcycle helmets, New Hampshire.

I don't have any time now...THERE'S NO TIME....but I'll have more upon my return to Freedomville.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that two Simpsons references in one brief post?

Well done.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea the Areas of My Expertise is a fine read.

The second Simpsons reference I caught, though it could easily be from a number of things, was the "THERE'S NO TIME!" yelled by Milhouse who refuses to throw back the rope to save Bart and Lisa in the Lord of the Flies episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home