Wednesday, December 05, 2007

New/improved!

So I wanted to start a new thing here, mostly just another ripoff of another old Dirt gag. (Have you seen his other site, btw? He interviewed Ian MacKaye recently. Sick!)

I just wanted to put up some lyrics, every day or every other day. Nothing profound, necessarily, but just something that caught my fancy. So really, the exact thing that Dirt's doing, but without the mystery.

Since I thought of this yesterday, here's yesterday's:

"You’ve got pains
Like an addict
10 A.M. automatic"

- "10 AM Automatic", The Black Keys (from the album Rubber Factory)


And today's:

"Most important decisions in life
Are made between two people in bed"

- "Must I Paint You A Picture?", Billy Bragg (from the Bragg compilation Must I Paint You A Picture?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home