Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Belated Festivus post

Hello all, I hope that you and yours have had a nice holiday season so far. A quick post with a quotation and today's lyric, because I have to go air some grievances and wrestle the head of the household.

"I am not opposed to Christ, if you like. He was a most humane person, and if He were alive today, He would be found in the ranks of the revolutionists, and would play a conspicuous part. There's no doubt about that."

- from The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky


"I'm gonna fight for what I want to be.
I won't make the same mistakes,
Because I know how much time that wastes"

- "Waiting Room" by Fugazi (from 13 Song)

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger KDHL said...

I had never heard that phrase "you and yours" until I got an Xmas card earlier today and then AGAIN right now in your blog. Weeiiirrdd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home