Monday, June 02, 2008

Final week

So this is my last week in Philadelphia. Come Sunday, I will depart for my new life in New Orleans. This very much snuck up on me, and I have many, many things to take care of before I go and many people to see for a proper sendoff.

Physical appearance updates: I no longer have any facial hair. I also have significantly less hair - the remaining hair is in the form of a mohawk. Pictures to follow shortly.

In case you were wondering (I know you're desperate for information), I am 100% freaking out. Eating has been difficult, sleeping next to impossible, and I feel like I'm just barely holding it together. I know everything will be fine and I am still super excited about finally doing this, but I just know this week is going to be hellish.

One more week.

"So let us drink
To the dreams
And the dreamers
Long dead and gone
Between us.
Line up the shots
For every fight
We've fought and lost."

- "Crooked Mile" by Planes Mistaken For Stars (from Mercy)

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger L P said...

You'll be fine. Avoid the clap.

- Jimmy Dugan

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

will Steve eat gumbo?

moving away for me was simultaneously amazing and sickening. good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home