Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Space shuttles!

KDHL is here tomorrow. I think that will be a fun time. It's going to be a busy weekend, though. She gets here tomorrow night, we run around Philly on Thursday, have dinner on Thursday night with her family, grab a train to Boston at midnight, get into Northboro around 9 a.m., go up to Gardner in the afternoon to hang with my family at the place where my sister's getting married, go to my sister's wedding on Saturday morning, go into Boston on Saturday night, party our faces off at the Space Machine, then KDHL heads home on Sunday night. Phew!

Then I'm up in Boston for about two weeks, with a quick little jaunt to NYC to see Crystal and Wes, then it's back to Philly for about a month, then it's New Orleans. Phew!

I'm excited for this Boston trip. It will probably be the last time I see most of those kids, as well as the fam, for a while. I'm glad that I'm getting a chance to spend some quality time with them, even if they're going to try to make me drink to forget most of it.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Dr. Carey said...

Lotion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home