Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Urho's Day

So yesterday was St. Urho's Day, which is a "Finnish holiday." Follow the link to find out why I put air quotes around that.

Since that was yesterday, that would make today St. Patrick's Day, which would make this previous Saturday the most annoying day of the year to walk around Philly. I swear if I hear one more E-A-G-L-E-S chant before August I'm gonna freak out and punch some bitches. So...many...meatheads...

And since today is St. Patrick's Day, that means it's Dadso's birthday. And since Dadso reads the blog, I'd like to give him a shout out. Whaddup Dad. Happy birthday. Those years keep marching on, don't they?

And to celebrate Dadso properly, I thought I would include a picture of him in what I think may be ceremonial ritualistic garb of some sort, maybe for human sacrifice. That's him on the right, along with what I can only assume is his offering to the gods and/or his brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home