Monday, March 24, 2008

Waiting, waiting, always waiting

I've been particularly antsy for a number of reasons lately. Some people know what some of those reasons are. I'm choosing to remain particularly cryptic right now, but I expect to spill the beans soon.

Right now, I'm hanging out at La Va Cafe near my house and wishing that I had brought headphones, because the music is probably the most atrocious shit I've ever heard. It's an album of awful, self-important, too-cool-for-school, my-loft-in-Williamsburg-is-better-than-yours Beatles covers. It's making me want to kill cute things. I have to be somewhere with internet for my fantasy baseball draft, though, and I still don't have internet at my apartment.

Also, I'm so fucking ready for spring. You hear me, winter?!!? I've had enough!

Also also, updates are up on The Littlest Gladiator. This blog is going to save the world....and/or make me giggle a lot.

Also also also, I'm going to be doing a 10 track mind for the City Paper blog this week...check back on Friday for a link.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

I'll comment on yours if you comment on mine...

Also, don't be antsy, be excited! fine line, i know, but I think thinks will be pretty a-ok all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home