Friday, September 23, 2005

Fucking sleep

I finished A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers. It was good. I recommend it. Kinda long, but luckily I don't do anything but read and/or play video games, so it was cool.

I'm tired. But I'm too wired on caffeine to take a nap. I'm sure I'll lie around all night, then get all awake and shit around 2 am and then fuck shit up on Gamecube.

Work on The Project continues. I put up some pictures and wrote funny captions on them. This is getting neat-o.

I almost wore my "Bunker in '72: We Need A Few Laughs" button today, but I chickened out at the last second. I keep making up excuses. I need to bite the bullet, put the damn thing on, and make some extremely racist comments. Not that I don't do that anyways.

OH!! Daggers of Throwing has a show next Friday at E-rock's house in Drexel Hill. There's going to be a party of sorts, and a pared down version of Daggers (me TR Smash) will be rocking out. Also, there's a chance that TR and I will be playing a set of covers under the name Speedo (formerly Soy Division and Jazz Hand Death Explosion), but that is yet to be confirmed.

I like wearing my pink bandanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home