Saturday, September 24, 2005

The prodigal cat returns!

Riley's back! He's been missing for almost two weeks, and just when my roommates and I had pretty much given up hope, lo and behold, the man returns! He was just chilling in the bushes in front of our house. Now he's even skinnier, somehow, and is meowing like crazy at everyone, no doubt trying to tell us of his adventures.

The White Stripes are a good band.

At the request of Tung, I will be posting an account of my minutes before I go to bed tonight. I've started and already it's blowing my mind.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so drew, I think I went like what, two or three days without reading your blog and then just now I read it and you've posted probably seven times. I was very impressed. keep up the good work!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home