Monday, May 15, 2006

And that's that...again

So I graduated from college. Ridiculous. 16 or so years of school and I got a piece of paper that I can't even read. (It's in Latin. Yes, I took Latin (hi Annie) but I didn't pay attention. Der.) It feels good, but weird. Exciting, but scary. Strange, but exhilirating. It was a pretty decent ride, but I'm glad that it's done.

The Girl is here right now, sitting behind me working on her final school project. She has to run it on up to New York today and then she's back tomorrow for good. Hurray!

Steve is sleeping on the The Girl's papers. She (Steve) is really annoying. I think she was weaned too early and what she likes to do is to lick any exposed skin while you're sleeping and then stare at you with a blank look on her face. I'd punch her if she weren't so cute.

So that's about all. I don't think I want to write another sappy article, but I will say thanks to everybody. You all made it slightly less existential.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, get real. you can read your diploma. i cheated on you through a whole year of latin and that got me a B+. So you aren't fooling anyone.

Congrats on graduating though, because i guess i have to say that.

AND! Be jealous of me going to the Red Sox/Yanks next week..

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya doin' good, boy-o.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger OrganizeU said...

Congrats! Now get a job! Call me here in Boston...I might have one for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home