Thursday, May 11, 2006

Jazz, mason jars, no remotes

I just moved into my new place. It's very exciting. The place is a super mess right now because I'm a consumer whore and have wayyyyy too much shit. It's just Steve and me right now, but The Girl will be back this weekend for my graduation and then for good Tuesdayish. It's kinda boring right now, but this weekend should be a gas (whole fam's coming down, graduation might get rained out) and things'll start moving a little more quickly - but not too quickly, I hope - next week. I'm looking for this to be a nice relaxing summer. If you're in my neck of the woods (West Philly), swing on by.

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a fool is he to think theres a fool in me

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baseball needs to be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U79z67zSVAk&search=upright%20citizens%20brigade

Then people would read your blog.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, congratulations on graduating, sorry I couldn't make it to the ceremony, it being Mommy's Day and all. But I hope to visit in west philly sometime. Perhaps we can get coffee and a chocolate croissant from the Greenline cafe. I love that place... and have no idea whether or not you are close to it or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home