Monday, April 24, 2006

Trudging on

So today's the day. I mean, they're pointless from here on out, but it's still kinda nice, I guess. At this point. In a couple years it'll probably just be depressing. I like that mine falls in the spring, though. It's a nice time.

I miss The Girl. We finally found a place and I'm super psyched about it. Anyone in Philly this summer, I'll be around (and not working like a maniac). Anyone passing through, we have lots of room to spread out a bedroll. And a fat cat. Just a couple weeks and I'll be out of Uber Street. Craziness, man. Sad, yes, but the future looks pretty good.

Insurance Runs is finally getting underway, and I'm psyched that so many people are helping out. I think this'll be pretty cool. Thanks guys!

Come out to see Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness tonight!!! It'll rawk [sic]!!!


(Note to self: get at least a card for Sean. Send it early in the week!!)

2 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger leo said...

You're going to be in Philly and you're not going to be working full-time for Eco-Terrorists (or the clever rouse they have as a name)???

You have no excuse NOT to make your first trip to a Leo Retreat Weekend, coming at some point in July.

Major thrifting. Major bad movie watching. Major Dr. video game tourneys. Bring your girl if you wish. I expect nothing less than full involvement.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

Drew, congrats on finding a place and happy belated birthday, if i'm reading between the lines correctly. Can't believe I didn't catch that one on myspace. Oh well, good luck with the final couple weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home