Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh, wing night

10 cent wings can only mean one thing: I'm already feeling it and will continue to feel it well into tomorrow. Woot.

So I've been pondering either starting a new blog or converting this one into a group blog, just because the idea of a group blog seems fun to me. Anyone interested/have a topic (mine was random and stupid celebrity shit, mostly C-list celebrities, but I don't know about all that)? These guys inspired me. That seems like how it should be done. Let me know.

Also, Wikipedia rules. I saw in someone's livejournal that they typed in their birthday and a bunch of fun stuff came up. I knew that I had the same birthday as the unnamable one, but was astounded to find out I shared with Mumia Abu-Jamal, Shirley MacLaine, Cedric the Entertainer, Chipper Jones, Carlos Beltran, and Kelly Clarkson, among others. It also marked the death of Willa Cather and Estee Lauder, is the traditional date ascribed to the entrance of the Greek's horse into Troy, and was when The Ratz was knighted or whatever it is they do in the Catholic Church.

Speaking of which, on my birthday, they're showing BOTH Evil Dead 2 AND Army of Darkness at the Balcony at the Troc. THREE MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS!! And that even goes towards a drink or snack! Let me know if you want in.

Alright, shameless self-promotion now over.

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger OrganizeU said...

Ever go to Wing night at Locaust Bar?











Awesome!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Face of Spades said...

ya know, I might be down to riot at the Troc. It's a weekday though. I'll see how the rest of the Guard feel about that one, maybe something can be done. But that is a stellar b-day party.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

Oooo...that post was chock-full of goodness. Wings and group blogs and birthdays and Bruce Campbell. I need to change my shorts. I say you should keep this blog for yourself, but the group blog sounds cool. I'd love to be a part of it. Let me know what develops.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Hoss-
No. But I'm down for wing night pretty much anywhere provided I have easy access to a bathroom the next day.

Commander-
I think you should. It'll be a very nice time. Red wine, cheese, the whole nine. Oh, and zombies and chainsaws.

Rick-
Agreed. I should. If I'm ever in New England again ever.

Adam-
Uhh...I think you answered your own post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home