Friday, March 17, 2006

An extended monarchical rule in sanguine fluid

See, here's the thing. Whenever I learn songs on guitar, I tend to learn them too fast and thus make them harder to play. But with Slayer, no matter how fast I play, I can't catch up. However fast you think Slayer plays, that's exactly how fast you play. And you'll never be able to catch up.

Fucking NCAA tournament. ...that's all.

I had a job interview today on the phone for a TA job at a gifted students' summer program. One of the questions they asked was what I would if a student had a crush on me. Lou suggested that I should have told them, "I'd have sex with her." Unfortunately I talked to him after the interview was over. They also asked me what I would do if I heard a student telling another one that something was "gay." Hindsight being a cruel mistress (and integrity being hard to come by in my extemporaneous speaking), I realized I should have said that I would have called the student gay and then kissed him. Alas.

I applied to write for this site. Seems like a sweet deal, and I'm going to give them the link to this here blog. I hope you like Slayer!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Wait. People don't like Slayer? What world do you live in?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home