Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just....wow.

Last year in the Collegian (shit yea we're online...though my section isn't, the bastards), I wrote an article about LFBs, or Less Famous Brothers. My list included many notables, like Joe Estevez, Frank Stallone, Clint Howard, Eric Roberts, and the lesser Baldwins. But it wasn't until this week that I stumbled onto a couple of movies that expanded that topic and blew it clear out of the water. Until this movie, the highest concentration of LFBs that I had found was the Rollerblade 7 trilogy starring Joe Estevez and Frank Stallone. But Beach Babes from Beyond had Joe, Don Swayze, Joey Travolta, and Sly and Frank's MOM, Jackie. Just...just amazing. The other movie I need to mention is Death Ring with several LFSs (Less Famous Sons), including Mike Norris and Chad McQueen (who studied under Mike's dad). Simply amazing. I need these movies pronto!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home