Tuesday, February 28, 2006

heebie jeebie

Oh, also, I took a practice GRE a little while back and totally forgot that there would be math on it, so I didn't bring a calculator with me. I scored in the 22nd percentile for the math section. According to Kaplan, I've "got a lot of work to do and there's no time to waste!" Thankfully, they also say "it's easy to improve your score from here (i.e. bring a calculator, stupid), so don't panic. Kaplan has the strategies and techniques that will help you raise your score and your confidence. Choose Kaplan and gain the advantage!" Gee thanks, Kaplan! If I didn't know any better, I would think that you either A) administered the test, or B) had something to gain from me doing poorly. Hrmm.

6 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

YOu are doing Grad School???

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Werd said...

No, but the test was free and I may eventually and I thought I'd get a flavor of it. And it tasted a bit like pumpkin pie soda.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Robb said...

It's way better than the turkey gravy soda, trust me.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but not nearly as good as the brussel sprouts soda...

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Robb said...

Collard greens soda?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger d said...

i didn't think you could use a calculator on math ... i took it with paper and pencil only. and they make you give the paper back after completing the exam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home