Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What's with today...today?

It's not even 11 a.m. yet, but it's already been a ridiculous day. Whilst grabbing my Nectar of the Gods™ at the Union this morning, some girl that I kinda know came up to me and told me that one of her friends had seen me (in all my morning glory) and said that "there's a pretty guy." I mumbled something and ran away screaming. Then on my way into the Comm Center, I ran into this woman who I don't really know but was in my fiction class, so she always feels obliged to make some random comment to me even though I never talk to her. Today she looked at me and said, "Boy, you look like how I feel! So tired..." So I smiled and walked away. No sense trying to be coherent when I look that bad. (Aw, burn!)

I'm finally getting around to posting for the first time on this apartment blog, so y'all should go check that out, especially if you're looking for places around the country. Here's the other deal - whichever blogger gets the most comments in a week gets a thirty dollar bonus, so if you comment and I win, then maybe I'll buy ya something nice. Just do ittttttt

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Ouch. You know, you must have posted in the 20 minutes I had that title up without anything under it. However, I think I might start doing that sometimes when I feel like updating but don't have much volition. Also, I care deeply about all of you, as I do all of my children - illegitimate as you may all be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home