Saturday, April 08, 2006

blah

I'm so sick of all this bullshit. Everywhere. I see it piling up around me and it's getting harder to see the light over the top of rank, festering stacks. It used to be easy to just step over it, get to the other side of the road where the sun was shining and the breeze was blowing the sweet smells of the budding trees and blossoming flowers. I didn't used to have this problem, this inability to tune it out, to remember my umbrella when the shit storms came.

I just want everything to be settled. I want one thing in my life to rely on, one thing. I think I have it, but I want to be a hundred percent sure again. And I wish I could tell if I was or what it would take to make me feel I was.

On a completely unrelated note, long-distance relationships suck balls. That is all.

Oh, how I miss my freshman year livejournal. I could make posts like this and not fear reprimand or abuse at the hands of the millions who visit this shithole every day. (Billions?)

Har.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home